Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

New keys for an X5

I'm flying up to Auckland tomorrow to pick up an X5 and but I need some new transponder keys. The car drives fine, it has one remote which works but has no blade and another remote which doesn't work but does have the blade. I just want to have diamond keys that work.

I've tried to contact Express Keys as per Glenn's recommendation with no luck. Is there anyone else who does this who might be available tomorrow ?

I just thought I'd have more chance of getting this done in Auckland than Wellington.

Edited by martyyyn

Just go there tomorrow Martyn. They are open saturday...probably only till lunch time though.... as I said they don't answer their phone.... to busy??

Ah ok, so 'appointment only' on his website isn't actually the case ?

Thanks Glenn, I'll do that.

Now to see if Car Folie's can fit me in for a tint before driving back down :)

Finally bought something I should have done years ago Paul. All five of us was becoming a squeeze in the e39 so I'll daily this to leave the e34 as a garage queen.

I'm with Boris now Glenn. Bit of a mission to find but drive in service on the spot is superb. Can't argue with the price either.