Sign in to follow this  
DelFuego

WTB: E34 5 series touring rear shock Akl

Hey team, on the hunt again, just failed a wof on a leaking rear shock(passenger side if it makes a difference).

I have just spent hundreds of cash on other repairs so can't afford to go buy a new pair this year.

Anyone have a standard (non self-leveling) rear shock laying about I can buy? Kinda need to get on this fairly quickly as the touring is my only functional vehicle and I hate rolling no wof/reg, can't afford a ticket!

I understand the wagons are different to the sedan ones. Oh, car is a 1994 525tds touring

Anyway, let me know if you have anything...?

Cheers

Edited by DelFuego

Brent at BM World will have one probably, he wrecked a 540 wagon a few months back

• Like 1

bugger

check part numbers, are you sure they are wasgon specific? could get away with a pair of sedan ones if it came to it?

Brent reckons the sedan ones are different, which makes things a little complicated. Is just shitty timing, finally got car back from a couple months in the shop and spent more than I really had. Otherwise would have just ordered new, might still have to but figured I would check around first as I would have to order local given time constraints and new are pricey

Edited by DelFuego
  • Like 1