Sign in to follow this  
Arma

E39 16:9 Widescreen Unit

Hi all,

I'm selling the 16:9 widescreen unit from my e39 as I have replaced it with an aftermarket headunit. I am only selling the unit itself - no wiring or anything.

I'm looking for around $300 but happy to negotiate. I've priced it simply based on listings I've previously seen, what people have told me etc. So hopefully it is cheap, rather than a rip-off. :-)

Unit is in great condition - no pixel issues whatsoever, displays all OBD info and all knobs are in excellent working order. So get rid of the crappy 4:3 screen in your e39 and fit this in :).

post-17136-0-29289300-1449007428.jpg

post-17136-0-54174800-1449007432.jpg

post-17136-0-98498300-1449007436.jpg

post-17136-0-29516400-1449007442.jpg

Edited by Arma

The mk2,3, 4 software you're referring to is installed in the actual Nav unit which lives in the boot. This is just the display unit you're selling. have you got some pics?

The mk2,3, 4 software you're referring to is installed in the actual Nav unit which lives in the boot. This is just the display unit you're selling. have you got some pics?

Ah ok. Oh bugger - stupid forum posted my topic twice, for some reason the second one wasn't showing attachments.

Edit: Fixed - photos should show up now.

Edited by Arma

I'd say that very reasonably priced for a good unit. GLWS.

• Like 1

the monitor itself will not work as a 16:9 on a 4:3 tv tuner. I speak from experience. You need to change the package. Monitor and module. Be careful and avoid hassles....

• Like 1

the monitor itself will not work as a 16:9 on a 4:3 tv tuner. I speak from experience. You need to change the package. Monitor and module. Be careful and avoid hassles....

Yep, was going to mention that myself, Definitely both required. That said, if the monitor has been replaced with aftermarket - the video module is now surplus too so both could be sold as an upgrade package.

Pity it's not from an X5 - I have someone in need of one

Edit, The OP will need to include the bezel too

Edited by hotwire

Excuse my noob q... but I'm assuming this won't help my Jappa with Mk2 unit?

I've swapped out for an aftermarket head unit too but would happily revert to original if it worked in NZ (and was easy/cheap - and if not perhaps I'll sell my existing unit too lol).

Excuse my noob q... but I'm assuming this won't help my Jappa with Mk2 unit?

I've swapped out for an aftermarket head unit too but would happily revert to original if it worked in NZ (and was easy/cheap - and if not perhaps I'll sell my existing unit too lol).

Can you explain what equipment does the car have what do you sell and what do you want to buy?

Ignore me - I've realised this is the same as what I've just had taken out... need to get an updated unit if I want everything working - or throw a grand+ at a Dynavin which makes no sense for my car.

Have you got the video module too Adeeb?

Hey - it might still be in the car. Will have to check when I get a chance. If it's there (and not required for anything in the car that I'm currently using) then I'm happy to throw it in for like 50 bucks if that sounds reasonable.

the tv module goes together with the monitor. must be priced and sold together.

Ask bmw if any issues by removing them.

99,99% should be fine

• Like 1

It is surplus if you are running afterrmarket headunit

• Like 1