Sign in to follow this  
paww

E36 micro/cabin filter

Looking to get a replacement one and can't seem to find any in NZ. Does anyone have any ideas of where I could get one at a reasonable price?

Cheers

Supercheap - 40ish bucks, doing it myself soon

Cheers, having not had a car since arriving in NZ didn't even know there was a supercheap near Wellington! - I'll be ordering one asap, this car needs some love. I daren't look at the filter atm but I know it's going to of never been changed, at least since the last family owned it.

Bm workshop, grey lynn. They supply oe filters like Hengst Meyle etc, will be cheaper than the ryco that supersheap and repco stock at exorbitant prices.

got some at BM WORLD

brent@bmworld.co.nz

Ti pollen filters are different to an E36 sedan. They fit from the engine bay side not inside the cabin by the foot pedals

• Like 1

Ti pollen filters are different to an E36 sedan. They fit from the engine bay side not inside the cabin by the foot pedals

Thanks Glenn, looks like it's in an even more awkward spot where you've got dismantle stuff in the engine bay to reach them?