Sign in to follow this  
Rohil

E30 Bits and Bobs

Hi guys, After the following: *EDIT* - Lowering springs (6 Cyl) - Rear seat the back bit with an armrest (ski pass) - Sump guard - Dash mat - Z3 1.9 Shifter - M20b27 bottom end or 'e' bottom end if you will Theres probably more id like but this is all i can think of at the moment Im in Auckland, dont mind shipping unless its hellishly expensive Ill be honest and say that i cant afford all of these things at once so just comment what you have with a price and ill see what i can do Thanks!

Edited by Rohil

Have a set of King lows from a 320i complete with struts hubs and front shocks. $150 plus freight

• Like 1

Have a set of King lows from a 320i complete with struts hubs and front shocks. $150 plus freight

Iv sent you a pm man

m52b28 crank also have m20b20 motor with the rods. Just need pistons. Know of some for sale. PM me if your interested

• Like 1

Ive got a m20 sump guard. $150 in Tauranga

Pmd

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sump guard $100

As per photo just bolts through existing holes in the radiator support or is there a need to drill through?

As per photo just bolts through existing holes in the radiator support or is there a need to drill through?

and the steering rack bolts
  • Like 1

recaro rails are easiest to buy with the sliders from NZKW, Z3 shifter contact HellBM they do a good deal for Bimmersport members, instead of worrying about the m20 should just buy my M50 conversion ;) its all ready to go!

• Like 1

recaro rails are easiest to buy with the sliders from NZKW, Z3 shifter contact HellBM they do a good deal for Bimmersport members, instead of worrying about the m20 should just buy my M50 conversion ;) its all ready to go!

Lol just spoke to you on the FB group about the NZKW ones, thats the way im going. Defs going to Ray, cant beat a z3 shifter for $100, but need to suss a DSSR first so i can do all that in one go.

But M20 goodness! They have this allure to them, i dont know what it is but i like them. Simple and sound good haha

• Like 1