Sign in to follow this  
Duddley

FS: 1987 E28 525e 5spd manual

Hi all, I'm selling a 1987 E28 525e on behalf of the owner in Napier, Hawke's Bay.

• 5 speed manual running a 2.7ltr M20
  • Just over 305,000km
  • Power steering
  • Sunroof
  • Central locking
  • Power mirrors
  • Tool kit in boot (missing a socket)
  • Documentation and service history
  • Registered and warranted

They'd like to let it go for $4,000. However they're open to offers so please PM me.

lUnfuD0.jpgawm95Zg.jpgLcAixWo.jpgv6tnirQ.jpgI4mSiWP.jpgb5trbgU.jpgu0st82D.jpgtUkjK1Q.jpgzekR9Hy.jpg

Edited by Duddley
  • Like 1

I know you are selling on behalf, but are you sure this has a dogleg gearbox? The diagram on the top of the gear knob in picture 5 is the normal pattern.

Good luck with the sale, cruisey cars.

I'm not sure it's a dogleg either.

It's very similar to mine.

Nice car, GLWS

Ahh sorry about that! You guys are right. It isn't dog leg! Have amended the ad now. Cheers

I want the manual bits! Dammit. GLWS!

Cheers mate! I was keen on the manual bits too for my m20b25 2002 project but unfortunately it's too nice of a car to part out. Buy this and flick yours on!?

Anyways, what does everyone think this is honestly worth? We're going to put this up on TM next week if no one from here is keen.

Cheers mate! I was keen on the manual bits too for my m20b25 2002 project but unfortunately it's too nice of a car to part out. Buy this and flick yours on!?

Anyways, what does everyone think this is honestly worth? We're going to put this up on TM next week if no one from here is keen. 

Unfortunately mine is quite tidy and has less mileage, but auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the price is about right however location and 300km will make it difficult to sell.

Just went to have a look at this hoping for it to be run down so I wouldn't feel bad about making it my next project, but it was so tidy. Great example those photos dont do it justice at all

Edited by Slybma
  • Like 1

Just went to have a look at this hoping for it to be run down so I wouldn't feel bad about making it my next project, but it was so tidy. Great example those photos dont do it justice at all

Thanks for the kind words man! I was originally looking at it and thinking of turning it into a bit of a project too.. But couldn't bring myself to doing anything with it. I think they're going to put it up on Trademe real soon

ya it's a great car very tidy and original, if only I needed another daily it would be sold.

Guessing it hasn't been reconditioned? All original parts? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing it hasn't been reconditioned? All original parts? Cheers

I think both rear trailing arms have been replaced and all ball joints recently, then I think the engine was reconditioned roughly 100,000ks ago.

Otherwise, it's all original!

Slightly OT, but do you know what gearbox this has?