Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Extreme Flying

I'm so proud to be her Dad. Kerrins first aerobatic solo. She only got her PPL about six months ago, has 2 seater and 4 seater ratings and now she's into the extreme stuff.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2J1mZnCQj2GRlFZMmlyN3gyVHM/view?usp=sharing_eid&ts=569b3d23&pref=2&pli=1

• Like 7

Good work! I haven't done any aerobatics, even just spin awareness freaked me haha. Is she planning to go all the way through to CPL?

Not sure what her plans are Paul... I'm thinking she might like to be like the russian girl Svetlana Kapanina

awesome, Glenn. You're understandably very proud. She makes it look easy.

that's pretty neat .

tried to get my dad into that in his plane he built , but was not interested :S .

Spins are definitely disconcerting the first couple of times, especially with power on and after a few turns! The world really starts moving.

Really good effort.

Not sure what her plans are Paul... I'm thinking she might like to be like the russian girl Svetlana Kapanina

Nice! I've seen some of her videos, pretty cool stuff.

I'm so proud to be her Dad. Kerrins first aerobatic solo. She only got her PPL about six months ago, has 2 seater and 4 seater ratings and now she's into the extreme stuff.

Nice work! All the best to her. She's on the right path by the looks of it.

The R2160 is a very good aircraft. I did some aerobatics in one in Melbourne during my instructing days.