Sign in to follow this  
Daniel0663

E36 Track Splitter

Custom made front splitter.

Straight bolt on to the M sport bumper/chassis. Very sturdy.

-9mm marine grade ply, reinforced with 4msq of 200gsm weaved fiberglass. Wet layered with westsystem marine grade epoxy resin. Mounting points etc have been reinforced with extra layers.

- All hardware/mounts are either 316 stainless or aluminium, no need to worry about rust/corrosion.

- Length can be adjustable with minor modifications

- Mounts all the way to the sway bars, so can work as a full front end under tray/skid plate.

Will include all mounts/hardware etc.

Currently in storage, but here are some pics when it was fitted in the car. All parts are in mint condition, it was literally on the car for a week until i changed set up.

$350. Auckland. Can ship around NZ at buyers expense.

FnpIghg.jpg

MHA1ChF.jpg

uJLYIIr.jpg

6KCVc59.jpg

Edited by Daniel0663
  • Like 3

very keen for this. So you ll have the bits to bolt it on with as well? i ve got a M3 with no front spoiler at the moment....

very keen for this. So you ll have the bits to bolt it on with as well? i ve got a M3 with no front spoiler at the moment....

Yes, all the bolts/hardware/mounts are included.

Looks really nice Daniel,

Any idea what this setup weighs?

Do you use it with the factory motorsport front lip or will it fit with or without that lip?

Thanks Hagen. Splitter itself weighs 3.2-3.4KG. With hardware/mounts is around 5KG. I used it without the msport lip, but you could use it with the splitter no problem, however it may affect the angle of the splitter (downwards) depending on what you're after.

Can vouch for the workmanship. Very well made splitter, strong and is aesthetically pleasing :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

sent you a message with my number. Would be keen to get this. I can come see it thursday/friday