Sign in to follow this  
rynevsn

E30 325i 87-94 Manual

Hi all

I'm interested in locating an E30 325i touring wagon, or alternatively an E30 325i . If anyone has one for sale or knows of one that could be potentially for sale please get in touch. Preferably anything over 200k would have been reconditioned, manual transmission, and original's preferred (i.e. no 320i's converted to 325i's). I'm in Wellington. Only German made, no S.A.

post-53156-0-51826500-1454618351.jpg

post-53156-0-12737300-1454618352.jpg

Edited by rynevsn

why not a 320i? most of the tourings are 320i as thats the tax bracket they fall into in the UK etc.

If i remember right all the suspension underneath in a touring is 325i spec regardless of the engine up front.

Probably easier to put a B25 engine in or maybe an M5x engine than it is to source Touring specific parts like tailgates, interior bits etc. Look for a good body and look at the engine after that.

Prefer a 325i for the extra power, would probably get a sedan if I can't source a touring. Thanks for the advice though, would look at a body conversion as a last resort.