Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

My pride and joy is for sale 1999 BMW 328ci EUROHO $900ono

Hi fellas and ladies With my fiancé getting a company car and me having 3 bimmers I have decided to get rid of one of them. Before I advertise her on trademe I decided to offer her to bimmersport members first Here is more information *1999 BMW 328ci *Tiptronic transmission *152,106 kms (will go up as she is my daily) *19x9 and 19x10 Style 95 wheels custom painted (with Falken 452 tyres 215/35/19 on the fronts and 235/35/19s on the rear Engine was rebuilt almost 30,000 kms ago, had the head skimmed and new head gasket fitted, had the piston rings changed, timing chain guides changed, new thermostat,water pump,coolant hoses, coils, plugs, radiator. * M Sport interior minus front leather seats, black headliner etc' *Custom tail lamps and indicator lamps *blacked grills and trims * comes with a bunch of other spare sh*t (interior bits,grills etc) *can come with e46 17 inch motorsport wheels for less *new windscreen (november 2015) *muffler delete *ZHP front kit and skirts *Angel eyes *Lowered front and m sport rear suspension * have new rotors and pads to go with the sale * Plate not included at this stage what I am asking is a fraction of what I have spent on her, the pictures will speak volume $9000 ono post-51814-0-09926100-1454995897_thumb.j post-51814-0-39237800-1454995925_thumb.j post-51814-0-25198100-1454995952_thumb.j post-51814-0-41509700-1454995972_thumb.j

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1039428592.htm new trademe link and price drop!

Edited by EUROHO
  • Like 1

Bump now on trademe. Link in advert!

Wow what timewasters I have had tonight. I never tell people that I am a mechanic and quite a pedantic one at that when I sell a car but the bullshit they come up with to try and lowball is hillarious. Haha

• Like 1

Yup, I love the line 'Whats the lowest you'd take...' when they haven't even seen the car yet.

• Like 1

It helps if you don't do "or near offer" I think. Set a firm price, avoid the haggling bulls**t :)

Didn't have many time wasters when I sold mine, just a few silly swap offers (some guy offering a Daihatsu Sirion made me crack up).

Took over 6 months to get it sold though, and a lower price than I'd like. Gotta be patient, small market for old high mileage cars, most people want boring Hondas ect :(

Edited by Matth5
  • Like 1

^if you havnt driven a sirion before, they are great little daily drivers... >_>

^ actually, not even joking, the Passo Racy version with a 1.3 is pretty great. also have seen 1.5litre turbos from the YRV slot in them in South east asia.

• Like 1

Yup, I love the line 'Whats the lowest you'd take...' when they haven't even seen the car yet.

And then they offer lower than that.

• Like 3

i love it when people offer "$xxx.... IN CASH" or "COLD HARD CASH IN HAND"

lol.. how else are you gonna pay? warm soft cash? smh

• Like 3

^if you havnt driven a sirion before, they are great little daily drivers... >_>

My girlfriend has a Passo and I've driven it, same thing I believe. Yea it's ok, but that 0.9l engine is hilariously weak :D

• Like 1

i love it when people offer "$xxx.... IN CASH" or "COLD HARD CASH IN HAND"

lol.. how else are you gonna pay? warm soft cash? smh

$7000 in warm, sticky coins

*shudder*

• Like 3

Hahaha brilliant replies guys. Have had some crazy interest but dreamers it seems. I have a price in mind. Its definitely in fresh 100 notes hahah

• Like 1

^ I'll pay over the odds, $1000 SJ, how does that sound? ;)

• Like 1

$900 ono is pretty cheap bro.. (check your title)

Hahah typo. Will correct :)

^ I'll pay over the odds, $1000 SJ, how does that sound? ;)

Add another 0 and I would be overjoyed!!!

Sold pending payment!!

• Like 4

Actually sold but have to get on a PC to update thread

• Like 1