Sign in to follow this  
Olaf

the excellent automotive documentaries thread

have you seen "A Faster Horse"? It's really good, all about the build of the new 2015 Mustang. Focuses more on the project leadership, history, market; the people, than pure engineering.

well worth a watch. Even if it is a dirty old Ford!

Which Automotive documentaries have you seen that you'd recommend, and why?

Olaf

I'm half way through "The Long Way Round" atm features the mighty R1150GS. A pretty good watch.

• Like 2

I'm half way through "The Long Way Round" atm features the mighty R1150GS. A pretty good watch.

The long way down is pretty good as well
  • Like 1

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TT3D:_Closer_to_the_Edge

This is one of best motorcycle documentary I've seen. Best watched on a big screen with a home theatre system behind it. It really brings the story of the Isle of Man TT . It stars Guy Martin who is larger than life to the point I thought he was an actor as he's so out there. The on bike footage is just mad !

Enjoyed it more than Sennia

I love both 24hours and Adrenalin, the two BMW Motorsport documentaries. But then I a very biased.

Lots of good interviews and behind the scenes actions mixed in with the on-track stuff, a great balance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TT3D:_Closer_to_the_Edge

This is one of best motorcycle documentary I've seen. Best watched on a big screen with a home theatre system behind it. It really brings the story of the Isle of Man TT . It stars Guy Martin who is larger than life to the point I thought he was an actor as he's so out there. The on bike footage is just mad !

Enjoyed it more than Sennia

thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten about this one. I saw it in the cinema in 3D (not a big fan of 3D, me), found it added to the experience... a rollicking good 'documentary'