Sign in to follow this  
RobD

19" M359 Replicas

Hi all,

I recently purchased a set of used M359 replicas, but have decided to just stick with my M193s and focus on new suspension instead.

I'm putting this out as a feeler.

The details of the wheels are as follows:

Front Wheels:

19 x 9" - ET35 - 5x120

Rear Wheels:

19 x 10" - ET 38 - 5x120

One wheel has two spots of minor curbing - around 2cm each section.

The other wheels need very minor touching up in a couple of places with a hyper silver paint pen around the very outer lip of the rim only - there is no curbing. There are no chips, cracks or bends on any of the wheels. All wheels come with BMW centre caps. Before I purchased these, the previous owner had a tyre shop put them on a balancing machine to make sure they were all A-OK. I still have the receipt for this.

I am unsure as to what brand of replica they are, but they very closely resemble the Avant Garde M359 style for those interested.

Fronts come with 225/40R19 Michelin Pilot Supersport - will need to be replaced soon as tread is down to around 3mm. The rears come with new 255/35R19 Winrun R330 ditchfinders. Would recommend either using only on dry surfaces or replacing if safety is an important factor in your life!

These look outstanding on my car, but I am going to revert back to full sleeper mode for now.

Not in any hurry to sell and am looking for $1,400.

post-51179-0-80302700-1457484838_thumb.j

Edited by RobD

If you're able to take a photo of the stamping on the inside of the wheel we might be able to identify a brand? Can only make the value go up because otherwise the assumption will be that it's a Chinese no-name special.

They do look nice...

If you're able to take a photo of the stamping on the inside of the wheel we might be able to identify a brand? Can only make the value go up because otherwise the assumption will be that it's a Chinese no-name special.

They do look nice...

There is no name stamp on the inside unfortunately, other than 'HS253' and the usual industry safety compliance markings. As mentioned, they are replicas - practically all of which are made in Asia.

Price drop - $1,200.

Have weighed these with the tyres fitted - fronts are 21.1 kg and rears are 22.8kg.

This compares pretty favourably with the stock 18" M193 wheels which, with tyres are 21.4kg for the front and 22kg for the rears.

If anyone is interested and wants to come and check them out, text me on 0221767762.

Cheers.