Sign in to follow this  
Smac01

Obsessive Car Detailing services - wow.

So I finally took the fiancee's daily driver into see Christian & team at OCD this week, given it's about to be used for a wedding car.

I can't recommend them highly enough - top operators who know exactly what they're doing.

If you're like me and have been thinking about using them for some time, see the images below to encourage you to book in! Christian (CSET) made it an incredibly easy task.

Check them out at ocdetailing.co.nz

Thanks guys.

gallery_3344_645_360639.jpg

gallery_3344_645_387844.jpg

gallery_3344_645_450692.jpg

gallery_3344_645_281827.jpg

gallery_3344_645_17219.jpg

gallery_3344_645_551689.jpg

Edited by brunch
  • Like 6

If he really wants to show off, I have a stone-chipped ½million km daily driver he can have a go at!

At least it is blue, so it'll look lovely polished up. :D

• Like 5

Penrose, just off south eastern or mount Wellington off ramps. Industry road. Lookem up online.

awesome stuff. where are they located exactly?

I also cannot speak more highy of these guys. They do everything from rare $250k cars to super cars and daily drivers. Have a chat with Christian or Sam.

Thanks for your kind words Simon, it was our pleasure to work on your vehicle.

Really! Seriously! Somebody erased my opinion about OCD! Very nice! Bravoooooo!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left my car there for 10hrs on Thursday and couldn't fault their work. Stunning work

Really! Seriously! Somebody erased my opinion about OCD! Very nice! Bravoooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can always read in the 300 other places you posted it.

MEH!

The reality is nobody cared that you:

• got a price from them
  • didn't like the price
  • didn't use them
  • whinged about it

If it's cheaper in Europe, TAKE YOUR CAR THERE.

Spend the weekend driving around Auckland complaining about the house and rent prices and see if you can get a half price deal somwehere. They'll all laugh at you too :lol:

• Like 4

Yulian - I think you simply went to somewhere that doesn't offer the service you require. It is as simple as that. Had you gone to 'ABC123 Acme Car Polishers' looking for a 'Ultimate Ceramic Coating' they might offer you a 'Super-Duper Waxy-Shiny Hard-Coat' polish, and tell you ceramic isn't needed: they'd hope to sell the service they have available. That's business.

That's all there is to it. OCD are not ripping you or anyone else off - they are offering a specific service at an appropriate price. It's just not the service you wanted. And now you're bad-mouthing a company whose customers are happy with their service, potentially meaning your friends won't benefit from something that could be suitable for them.

Please don't do that.

• Like 5

Classic russian banter.... :unsure: