Sign in to follow this  
qube

Anyone in napier wana go kick some tyres?

Will be in Napier over Easter... What do you want looked at / kicked..?

I'd rather kick tyres than the bucket, any day! I'll be in Napier third week April, if you've not found someone visiting sooner, Kyu.

cheers

Olaf

Probably going to pass on this one as it will end up out of my price range i think and not too keen to buy without seeing it myself.

Thanks anyway for the offers all.

It was a e92 335i :)

mate, if you're still wondering, I'm happy to look while I'm up there.

If indications are good, you then arrange a PPI (there's Jeff Gray or an Independent down there(, and then fly down and eyeball yourself before signing off on the deal.

Much as it would pain me to drive a 335i!

Last time I remote inspected a car for a friend was in Auckland, after I'd worked a long shift, and grabbed a couple of hours kip in my hotel room. Arranged for another friend to pick me up, and we errr brisky put the car in question through its paces. He subsequently purchased the car, a great VW R32 manual. I've sinces asked 'how come you didn't have me test drive your fiancé before you married her?'

He subsequently purchased the car, a great VW R32 manual. I've sinces asked 'how come you didn't have me test drive your fiancé before you married her?'

He was saving you for the R32. Awesome engine. Sounds amazing... that's my we need a family car with one in it :-)

Edited by Allanw

looks nice, and I should think the purchaser is happy with acquisition at close to $20k. All things considered, it's a 9 year old BMW performance 3 series coupe, that should be about top dollar for them now in terms of depreciation vs maintenance.