Sign in to follow this  
bga

E30 manual Coupe anyone ?

Hi all, just lost out on trademe on an E30 320i manual coupe , so on the lookout for similar, in an ideal world (which I unfortunately don't inhabit) would have basketweaves, be in half decent nick, leather, aircon, power steering, 2 litre +, max $6k ish, only defos for me is manual, 2 door, and unmolested - anything around ? Cheers Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bga

saw that one. it closed recently. hard to find manual bmw's in mint condition like that. goodluck finding one though ^_^

what did it go for? i saw it but didn't add it to my watchlist it appears.

He wanted $6k - on tradme at $6995, was sorting going down next weekend to view/buy (car in Tauranga me in Auck) but got beaten to it by a buyer who was local :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by bga

.. reigniting an old thread as folks mentioning the ludicrous E30 prices at the moment, the E30 that was the subject of this thread is up on TM again (has been up multiple times since I nearly bagged in a few years ago) asking price is $13k now and it looks to be in worse condition now - certainly regarding the interior

https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-2221080086.htm?rsqid=126ba3dab23c463db9c31e4506c7b66a-002

At least twice what it might be worth. 
(IMO, etc, etc...)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I would have a real problem paying anywhere near that money for an E30 with a ripped & worn driver’s seat that doesn’t even match the rest of the interior.

*Disclaimer - M3, M325i, Alpina, etc. excepted.

Pluses: Coupe, manual, 15” weaves, preventative maintenance but still does not come close.

8 hours ago, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

I would have a real problem paying anywhere near that money for an E30 with a ripped & worn driver’s seat that doesn’t even match the rest of the interior.

Seller will say "Wouldn't cost much to sort."

Well, f**king sort it then, and we can talk again!

Just makes me think “if they don’t care about something as obvious as the seats, what about all the unseen stuff..”?

Also I have a thing about tyres, if they fit cheap shitty tyres, then what else do they scrimp on? (Not saying this car has this, just saying).

• Like 3