Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

**SOLD** 1999 E36 328i *Avus Blue* Coupe **SOLD**

SOLD!

Well....that time is near...so i thought i'd put it out there....

Never thought this day would come...I am about to put my E36 on the market, toward the end of April, thought i'd try the BMW community first, and generate some interest if there's any, ?....

1998 E36 328i Coupe- Auto ZF ( NZ NEW ), 173, XXX Km's, in a stunning Avus Blue paint, Registered first in February 1999. Non-Sunroof, Full Leather ( Electric front seats ), no door card sag, no rips in leather, however headlining has decided to let go of life altogether haha.

Owners : 6 in total, 4 Private Owners, including myself, and 2 Companies, Finance Branch and a Car Sales outfit...

Partial Service History, most of it from me ?, I have used BMWorkshop - Botany for all major services, and minor services i've done myself. Most of the major work needed for the E36 machine has already been done, it has never broke down on me once in all the years i've owned it, and with the right up-keep from a dedicated owner...it should continue to soldier on! Not even the typical "Cooling Failure" which i am extremely fortunate with the E36 prone to this.

I purchased the car in December 2011, from an elderly man, whom was a perfectionist and maintained it like a show car...you get the idea...

UPDATE : Anyway, it has full Bilstein suspension all round, purchased new late last year, and have travelled less than 3K km's, about the last thing i need to do is the Headlining, and Passenger Electric Seat Tilt function seems to be stuck now, so very minor, but will hopefully get these smaller things done real soon, otherwise the car is in great condition and drives extremely well.

UPDATE : 21/04/2016 : "FULL SERVICE COMPLETED" YAY!! All advisories taken care of, only the Air-Con was a bit weak, and i've been told it needs regassing but as we're heading into winter it can wait, although it still functions well, that's on the "to do list", pretty much gave my arm and leg on this service LOL! all things that were significant have been done, and all the usual heavy maintenance costs that you encounter with an E36 have been covered during my ownership and previous good owners, WOF & Rego till October 2016 completed through BMWorkshop.

UPDATE: 06/09/2016 

29/08/2016 - BMWorkshop Botany, Air-Con Unit Re-gassed, Cam Cover Gasket seal replaced, eliminating the typical oil leakage. New Trasnmission Mounts, old ones had seen better days and needed replacing whilst at BMWorkshop.

Side Notes from Maintenance Service : The slightest play in Front Left Shock, slight creak when turning at low speed, but not noticelable half the time, could be related, rather strange as they were new, but may need to look at rebuilding / replacing that one Bilstein Shock. Rear Trailing Arm Bushes are getting tired, may need attending at some stage, but hasn't been set as anything urgent. Also had resprayed the Front Right Guard last year in December after some idiot tagged it in the car park, fortunately they were honest and it was sorted out with Insurance, replaced the Panel and resprayed it at South Suburban Motor Bodies on Cavendish drive, Manukau.

Looking for $6K-$5.8K, price negotiable for members ( prefered to have enthusiasts take it ) motivated to sell up and move onto other projects, Pictures will follow down below, Thanks, Peter.image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by E36_Turbo
Updating Current Status of vehicle - SOLD.
  • Like 5

is it manual or auto? sorry re-read the ad. Auto.

Edited by Olaf

Looks very tidy, shouldn't take long to sell.

• Like 1

Jatco box?

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

It even says it in the first post. NZ New, ZF box.

Sorry guys i have been busy with other things and haven't updated with other exterior / interior pics, will do that shortly, also, most if not all the important info has been put in the description so potential interested parties have peace of mind, but if there's anything you can think of, don't hesistate to ask, thanks, Peter.

• Like 1

It even says it in the first post. NZ New, ZF box.

Thanks for putting me in my place. I'll be sure to check properly next time!! :o

• Like 1

Did you end up selling this?

Did you end up selling this?Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

No unfortunately, due to no real interest on here, wanted to do a few little things as well before listing elsewhere.

Some more pics would help, it sounds (and looks from the single pic) very nice and the price seems reasonable.

• Like 1

Some more pics would help, it sounds (and looks from the single pic) very nice and the price seems reasonable.

Thanks sir, yes that is my fault, side tracked with everyday life i totally failed to supply some more images haha, will hopefully get something uploaded when this weather clears up during the week, cheers!

Vehicle hasn't been sold, too busy lately, but still on the market, cheers, Peter.

could you please email some more current photos? cheers

harrisonrpcater@gmail.com

Edited by Bimmerlad
forgot email

40 minutes ago, Bimmerlad said:

could you please email some more current photos? cheers

harrisonrpcater@gmail.com

Will do, cheers, Peter.

If it's still for sale I might be interested would mind some photos jmedesignz@gmail.com 

cheers

2 hours ago, Mr2low said:

If it's still for sale I might be interested would mind some photos jmedesignz@gmail.com 

cheers

Will do, will also update this post as well for others to see, cheers.