M3AN

Heads Up: E30 M-Tech Repro Fabric Available

10 posts in this topic

No relationship but I purchased 6 yards of M-Rain and it's perfect. If you want to spruce up your E30 in period M fabric this is the stuff.

Get in quick if you want it.

Linky Dinky

post-14-0-57330200-1459924129_thumb.jpg

Edited by M3AN
1 person likes this

How much is needed for two front and a rear seat? (Roughly!)

How much is needed for two front and a rear seat? (Roughly!)

I couldn't tell you precisely but much less than 6 yards! I got 6 and am doing front and rear E36 seats and expect to have more than 3 yards left over. 4 would be safe, you might get away with as little as 2 but I think 3 is probably optimal. But don't quote me on that sorry... I'm just not sure enough to give you a truly accurate steer.

Edited by M3AN
1 person likes this

Sounds like 4 may leave enough to do panels, too.

There's a similar post on r3v might be the same guys, also doing a reproduction alpina fabric. This m rain looks so good on e30 seats with black side bolsters.

I reeeeally wanna do mine but I'm not lol

1 person likes this

.. if anyone interested in original fabric just got some original Indigo Stoff (0271) fabric off these guys in Welly - http://lemansautofabrics.co.nz/fabric-bmw.html - to retrim some E30 Sport seats I got out of a wrecking cabrio, will post pics when done

2 people like this

.. if anyone interested in original fabric just got some original Indigo Stoff (0271) fabric off these guys in Welly - http://lemansautofabrics.co.nz/fabric-bmw.html - to retrim some E30 Sport seats I got out of a wrecking cabrio, will post pics when done

I have been advised this is the place to go in the past, must call in some day.

Out of interest how mich did they charge you per meter?

sorry, just noticed this reply - it was $149 ex gst p/m i think - or there abouts, 1mtr on the roll is 1.5mtrs wide, I still haven't got round to getting them done yet though

ive got many  good  e30 oem seat fabric available, ! & leather too, 

pls pm,