Sign in to follow this  
M M

FS: 525e Eta Motor, M20 Gearbox + Parts

The motor and gearbox are now out of my e28 1984 525e and are for sale.

Motor includes everything attached in the photos including loom and ECU. Essentially complete. Loom has been cut at c101 plug but otherwise intact.

Gearbox is the 525e Getrag 260/5 and includes flywheel with correct TDC mark, sensors, clutch and pressure plate (some meat left but I would recommend getting a new one), full shifter assembly (some parts no pictures) and clutch slave cylinder and rubber line.

To do a manual conversion, you would additionally need the clutch hardline, pedal box/clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, reservoir (I have one of these I can throw in) and driveshaft.

Prices:

$300 for complete motor, loom and ECU.

$600 for gearbox and parts listed above.

Pickup from Penrose.

26294637716_1dfb00ef7c_b.jpg

26047712730_52fb4777e8_b.jpg

26294634076_e1e42ab3c0_b.jpg

26254353341_1230ebd4e7_b.jpg

25715729684_40c85eef4c_b.jpg

Edited by M M

You might want to include the year, as the compression changes between 85 and 86

Interested in the transmission. Do you also have the extra bits to do the conversion? (clutch hardline, pedal box/clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, reservoir and driveshaft?

Thanks,

Interested in the transmission. Do you also have the extra bits to do the conversion? (clutch hardline, pedal box/clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder, reservoir and driveshaft?

Thanks,

I suspect not, as he was putting an m30 manual into his e28, so he would still need the clutch hardline, pedalbox, driveshaft etc.

It also wouldn't fit an SLK :P

Thanks,

As eliongater said, I don't as that was all used in my car, otherwise I would have included it. I believe there is (or was) a pedal box for sale on trademe, the rest of the stuff is easy to find new aside from the driveshaft, which I'm sure something could be made to work. I have a clutch fluid reservior I will throw in. Edited by M M

Bump for another price drop. Just want this gone now.

• Like 1

Still have this? , I'm interested in a few things.

Still have this? , I'm interested in a few things.

No but I have a complete running eta that's done 120,000kms for sale. Still in the car. Send me a PM if you are interested. No manual gearbox though.