Sign in to follow this  
Cab

F/S: E36 LTW Wing

Hi guys,

I have a new wing on the way from the USA and won't be needing my LTW wing.

Condition is ok, you'll be repainting anyway unless you have Daytona Violet. If you're standing from behind, there is a split along the rear edge, nothing major, just pointing it out. I would advise to just put a little bog in the split before you repaint it.

$300 ono

Pick up North Shore, Auckland (Silverdale)post-17836-0-40559200-1460431640_thumb.jpost-17836-0-93164900-1460431657.jpegpost-17836-0-07772800-1460431663.jpeg

Edited by Cab

Yes - Actually I won't get ahead of myself but I'm pretty sure it is. I'll take it off tonight and double check.

Edit #2: Google says LTW genuine are rare as hens teeth and worth more than the car itself. So it probably is a replica. As above, will confirm tonight.

Edited by Cab

Sold pending payment

next in line please, if it falls through let me know. 0273079322. Cheers.

Wow sharp price! i would have picked this up instantly if i didn't own one already. I believe yours was the Hamman version Rowan from talking to Lee in the past. Sharp price, not surprised it sold that quick.

Yeah it is a Hamman, stamped on there. Complete mission to get it off though, have to attempt again tonight/tomorrow. Two screws nearly de-threaded which I'll have to drill through and silicone by the looks of it holding it in place. I'll get there

• Like 1