Sign in to follow this  
antwill

2007 E61 550i Touring M-Sport 75KMs

2007 E61 550i Touring M-Sport in Midnight Blue - $22,000 or near offer with just 75,000kms on it

Serviced regularly and has recent WOF (expires Feb 2017). Running on OEM 18" Continental contisport SSR tyres and has new OEM wiper blades ready for winter.

A real driver’s car with masses of performance, M-Sport style and the practicality of a wagon!

• 270KW 4.8L V8
  • 6 speed auto
  • Motorsport suspension, body kit and wheels.
  • Black leather interiror.

It does have the rear cargo blind (missing in so many vehicles for sale).

The vehicle was heavily optioned with …

• Panorama sunroof
  • Xenon adaptive headlights that turn with steering
  • Fully adjustable comfort seats
  • Read passenger blinds etc.

And since I’ve owned it:

• Upgraded i-Drive unit to get NZ navigation and radio, CD player in dash (Not Minidisk) plus added Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, iPod and USB. (~$3200)
  • Fitted a high amp USB charger in the glovebox to charge devices without cables around the gear stick.
  • Purchased the space saver tyre option ($600) to allow for non-run flat tyres.
  • I also have factory BMW roof rack to fit onto the roof rails. ($800).

Averages on 9L per 100kms open road and 12.5L per 100kms around town, depending how you drive it of course :)

Only a couple of cosmetic issues with small amount of paint missing right at the bottom of the front air dam body kit below the bumper. (not obvious when looking at it) and the Air conditioning off button is missing a small chip of plastic. (Button still works, see photo’s) I never bothered fixing either of these as they are minor cosmetic items.

Hi-Res Photos: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CC6E84ECB2BB3A80!432089&authkey=!AK-4AsbKTtPLq0Y&ithint=folder%2cjpg

Selling as have changed to a 7-seater SUV.

Car in Petone Wellington

Contact 0212418192 (Text me and ill call you back)

Capture1

Capture2

Capture

Capture3

Cheers

AnT

Edited by antwill
  • Like 1

GLWS Ant!

This wagon is a beaut and I would have bought it if I hadn't picked up my X5....

• Like 2

Thanks Pete. Its been a good wagon and I certainly added a bunch of extra's including a NZ iDrive unit with CD. (I hated the in dash minidisk player). I was planning to keep it longer but family needs changed :/ and we now have a 7 seater.

• Like 1

Nice car antwill, quite tempted myself, does this have a towbar? Cheers.

• Like 1

Its a very nice car which I love very much :) Sadly it has 5 seats and I needed 7 :/

re towbar, No towbar since my wife has a Touareg with one. Although recently I had a quote for $550 from Towbar express in Wellington, this price includes the computer integration box, 2000kg rating etc. They fitted the 3.5 Tonne towbar to my Touareg. TBH All I carry in the 550i is my mountain bike and its big enough that it fits in the boot with the seats down.

Happy for you to come and take it for a drive if you like.

Cheers

AnT

Going to put it on Trademe this weekend? Anyone interested?

$22000 ono.My wife is bugging me to get this sold as its clogging up the street since we have three cars at present. One of friends pointed out to me that it has an Autosure Warranty that expires in Aug which might be of interest.

Edited by antwill

i am interested but need to get rid of my pajero if i did it.Do you already have your seven seater?:)

I do. I bought a Toyota Highlander. Quite a change in pace I can tell you... Luckily we still have a V8 Treg in the family.

I do. I bought a Toyota Highlander. Quite a change in pace I can tell you... Luckily we still have a V8 Treg in the family.

pace...try a Pajero!?its pretty leisurely!

Since you are welly based you can come and test drive if you like. Its a really nice car to drive. I'm on a plane to AKL tonight but back tomorrow night. Anytime Wednesday onwards.

Edited by antwill
  • Like 1

Since you are welly based you can come and test drive if you like. Its a really nice car to drive. I'm on a plane to AKL tonight but back tomorrow night. Anytime Wednesday onwards.

pm me your cell no i work out the hutt and pass through valley to welly every day

Cell number in top post :). 0212418192. And car is in Petone.

Edited by antwill

Cell number in top post :). 0212418192. And car is in Petone.

ok i will give you a ring or text wednesday afternoon?

Sure. Text is best and we can arrange a time.

Still for sale :) looking for 22k or near offer.

• Like 1