Sign in to follow this  
Palazzo

NZ new 330

looks like a nice car, but under which conditions would NZ Customs have to sell off a car?

looks like a nice car, but under which conditions would NZ Customs have to sell off a car?

Probably a drug runner. Sitting at the airport for a few years maybe :rolleyes:

• Like 1

has anyone gone to check this out or know any more information on it? would be interesting to see how much it goes for. could be an amazing buy or could be real lemon given how long its been sitting idle

• Like 1

didnt even notice the expired reg and wof. Going by the rego label, wouldnt it be dereg/lapsed now? The listing says 11/15 but the label says otherwise.

has anyone gone to check this out or know any more information on it? would be interesting to see how much it goes for. could be an amazing buy or could be real lemon given how long its been sitting idle

I not only looked at it but had it inspected and went to he auction to buy it... needed about 2k of work. I bid up to 10500, sold for 11k. Cheap but not a steal.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

oh wow that went up way higher than I thought. I guess low km's played a huge factor in the final price. its a shame you couldnt get it after all you've done richard. oh well

oh wow that went up way higher than I thought. I guess low km's played a huge factor in the final price. its a shame you couldnt get it after all you've done richard. oh well

Yeah was a shame, my max was 10k. Would have been a great car to add to the collection.

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk