Sign in to follow this  
E30ster

$1res e30 M5025b Project

See: TM Link

Hi guys, hopefully one of you want to save, or at least pillage my little e30 for some sweet parts.

An e30 BMW M5025b swap 90% complete. Registration currently ON HOLD. This has been my pet project for the last while, but due to moving overseas, I sadly must sell her. Engine has been running in car some time ago, but would require new battery installed, fresh fuel and new intake elbow to air filter to fire her up again.

The list of parts to this vehicle is extensive, whether you choose to get this vehicle back on the road or strip it for parts there is significant value in this sale.

parts include:

· Koni adjustable Sport dampers (same as used in e30 racing series)

· Getrag 240 gearbox off m40 (rare box used in racing series) that sits at the correct angle for the M50 (with modified linkage, new bushes and Z3 short-shifter) shifts smooth and tight.

· Heavy duty band new e30 2.5l clutch and pressure plate.

· New slave clutch cylinder.

· H&R Springs (combined with koni shocks generally known as a top road set-up for e30…much more capable than cheap coilovers).

· Lsd diff centre (mint condition) with 3.64 crown gear, new seals and premium redline oil to be fitted into any medium case differential.

· E30 M3 offest control arm bushes (nolythene) improves caster.

· Rays engineering Lightweight 15x6.5 low offset rims (been re-drilled to 4x100 at some point (poorly) but comes with 4x114 to 4x100 20mm spacers) with brand new MY01 tyres.

· Modified M52 tubular headers.

· e34 master cylinder and booster modified to fit brake linkages and lines.

· E36 steering rack for less turns lock to lock (with new tie rod ends to be fitted).

· Whiteline 24mm Front sway bar w/ nolythene bushes helps control the extra mass over front axle.

· E34 M5025b engine 140000km integrated into e30 loom, sitting on e36 engine mounts (no modified parts so less to certify)

· Sports front seat from coupe e30 in good condition for age.

· 90% complete twin pipe exhaust system with beautiful chrome tips only one section of pipe (supplied) needed to be welded in.

· rear subframe that has been modified for adjustable camber and caster see: link for an indication.

NOTE: The BRAND NEW pair of Wilwood Superlite brakes (>$500 value & correct offset for e30 front disks) will be included for free IF the reserve passes $2000, otherwise will be offered to the winning bidder at a negotiated price.

post-1135-0-41489400-1461373754_thumb.jp

Edited by e30Charlie
  • Like 1

Colour me interested, bid placed.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk