Sign in to follow this  
VIKINGNZ

Renewing leather saloon/interior with new one.

Good Day Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need your assistance please!

Very soon I will buy my new "second hand" and first for New Zealand SUV. The interior is genuine beige leather saloon. The rear seats are in very good condition, but unfortunately the front seats are worn out and especially the driver's seat is in not that much good status. My will and good intention is to renew those both front seats with the same quality genuine leather. Could you please be so kind and let me know where in Auckland I can do this job and to be happy with the price and the quality of the revamp/renewing of the leather?

Thank you so much indeed for your time taken to read my message and your further assistance in this matter!

Have a great evening and safe,good night!

3ccc01e2b0efabe040b9e2c3e60e55ea.jpg5879a037c95c630b226c45d40a910632.jpg43857fdeb15a044e64de09f4f4fe93f5.jpg78e38dd32714b909515c374fd5fb3129.jpg77c6d0e03e9d94c86bddb67e4b60a4f2.jpgee7dfde49e5db9c656ef69409ef4faac.jpga6067463355f724fb5fc055aedb4021c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Julian Willow

Ummm - looks really tidy to me! Sue some of the Auckland crowd will have some recommendations - there's another thread on much the same topic.

Edited by TermiPeteNZ

Thank you Sir! I will have a look now.

are these photos of your car or generic ones? Everything looks mint in there

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Well those are the generic ones as the vehicle still in Japan, but the seller told me the actual condition of the front seat is not what I should expect. As well on the last picture you can have a look very carefully and see what I mean.

last one looks like it just needs cleaning and a little rejuvination, and protection. g

ood luck with your new acquisition, and may it exceed your expectations when it arrives!

I have a good contact in Auckland City BMW. He and his team are grooming and restore all Auckland bmw cars. it's a piece of cake for them. no expensive either

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

@dkonsta1 I just respond to your message as I was thinking that you can help me with my issue. If not - no worries I will sort out by myself.

Thank you anyway!

Edited by Julian Willow
  • Like 1

No problem. I got your message. Will get in touch tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir! Have a safe and good night!