Sign in to follow this  
d33p_randhawa

2005 E90 330i 100,000kms service cost

Hello i just bought nz new 330i 2005 with 87xxx on clock.

I bought it because it has a good service history and offcourse nz new so i chose it over jap imports.

So the question is i have another 13xxx before it gets to 100xxx mark.

So any suggestions where should i take it for transmission oil change and spark plugs?

Is there anything else needs to be done? How much does 100xxx kms service costs and best and cheap place to take it to?

suggest you take it to a reputable BMW independent or BMW dealer for a full inspection. They'll be able to recommend what should be done for your vehicle. Your profile doesn't mention where you are, so difficult to recommend someone for you.

You'll not find anything about owning a BMW particularly cheap, and in fact if your criteria is finding a cheap place, you'll probablly end up paying twice or more. Find a quality service provider.

Getting a transfilter and fluid change is a good start!

cheers

• Like 1

I sujest bm workshop in Auckland I deal with them alot as a bmw mechanic in Wellington

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

or of course our forum sponsors such as Botany Motor Works, Glenn spends a good deal of time contributing to this forum, along with our other sponsors.

Hey Mr 525ixtTourer, you should come along to the welly meet ups! Welcome along to the forum. #8 ) Big shout out to Page European! :)

• Like 2

or of course our forum sponsors such as Botany Motor Works, Glenn spends a good deal of time contributing to this forum,

Plus he knows what he's doing, and is trustworthy.

• Like 1

or of course our forum sponsors such as Botany Motor Works, Glenn spends a good deal of time contributing to this forum, along with our other sponsors.

Hey Mr 525ixtTourer, you should come along to the welly meet ups!  Welcome along to the forum. #8 )   Big shout out to Page European!   :)

When an were these meet ups always looking for drama free cruises

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

take a look in the meetings section: meetings/wellington

we've recently done a trip to the Shannon Car Show, a zip over the pahiatua track for lunch in woodville and home; coffee meets on the south coast; a trip to the Rush Collection in Feilding, with an excellent drive in the country arround the Manawatu, lunch in Feilding, a look at Manfield, and home.

Next meet up 14 May.

cheers