Sign in to follow this  
TermiPeteNZ

e28 535i in Welly

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=1081441559

"Im lead to believe that this was the last e28 to be sold new in NZ and was bought by the then BMW Club President.

She has obviously been well taken care of over the years as the overall condition is pretty good. There are a few small dents but the car is rust and accident free.

I bought it in April 2015 with a blown head gasket. The head was crack tested and rebuilt as well as the bottom end inspected. Internally the motor is perfect and it does not use/drip/burn any oil. The transmission shifts perfectly.

I have replaced boot and door seals, new brake pads, filters, wheel bearings and the previous owner replaced the radiator and radiator hoses.

I removed the interior and had everything cleaned, other than the rip in the drivers seat it has come up really nice.

This model has the factory LSD and bilstein suspension and the car drives very smooth. I have done a couple of longer trips over the summer and its has been an awesome cruising car with surprisingly good fuel economy."

post-53196-0-77272500-1462478584.jpg

• Like 1

Have to love the cemetery as the backdrop to the pictures :)

• Like 1

Looks like a nice car. If I hadn't've just done my conversion I would have been seriously looking at this.

Yes, nice looking car, the green is an unusual colour

If I didn't have 2.5 already :lol:

• Like 1