Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

E36 318 S50B28 conversion (by Ray)

That`s a US S52 Cover I prettied up the engine bay with.

• Like 1

This car would be hella fun to drive, the power vs weight, ouch! Kinda like the ultimate sleeper for surprising those honda boys LOL jokes.

• Like 1

the vast majority couldn't build it for 5k. a 328i manual donor alone is worth more than that

• Like 2

the vast majority couldn't build it for 5k. a 328i manual donor alone is worth more than that

My thoughts, too.

Having got this far and only being a cert short of all done, I wonder why it's for sale?

This car would be hella fun to drive, the power vs weight, ouch! Kinda like the ultimate sleeper for surprising those honda boys LOL jokes.

You're right about that!! I got to take this for a blast when Ray built it... It's a whole lot of entertainment!

Edited by Red Dwarf
  • Like 1

Im regards to the car its self, i think its a damn good base for a really fun car. I was interested in it until i realised that all the bumpers and MSport kit are all unmatched to the body color, the AC doesnt work, it has an oil leak and no cert. I think thats whats letting it down.

I see its down to $5k start reserve now, im sure it was about 7-8k when i last looked. At $5k i think its a damn good deal.

• Like 1

yeah done 300,000km though which is why its that price. cheapest i have seen an M3 go (in the public market) for is 8k here in NZ

Just sold my 328i M3 with near 500,000km for 10k :P

Edited by Rubix

Pretty obvious its a cover on a M52 engine...

Hardly 'mutton dressed as lamb' this is a particularly nice looking E36 Ti, would go very well too.

my compact is exactly the same as this, just a bit lighter. easily the quickest car i have owned to date, yes that include the V12 E34, and the cheapest build i have done too lol damn.

• Like 1

EDIT: seeing as it seems only Mods can reply to sponsor forum posts - Ray - Is the 330 E46 ti you've got certed? I'm assuming no?

I'd call him. You might be waiting a while for him to read this!!

• Like 2

A call is a good way to express how serious you might be too.

Whenever I've been selling stuff and people text, rather than call they are typically time wasters :P

The car is already modified, the new owner may want to re-power again with an S motor...maybe install coil over suspension.

Be a bit of a pain having to re-cert it again right?

• Like 1

This e36 is really nice, I've seen it in person, wonder where the oil is leaking from.

Double edit: I would buy this in a heartbeat if it were certified :<

Edited by westy

Right then. Thread cleaned, lets keep it that way.

• Like 2

Any body that maybe considering purchasing this vehicle should ring me and book in for a PPI

• Like 1