Sign in to follow this  
Cab

Frothing over this E34

Wow, that is nice. Not a fan of the eyelids but hey, it's not my car.

The rattle in the clutch is a clear sign the flywheel is poked - suspect the car may not be as well "loved" as suggested sounds like he has a clutch but couldn't be bothered paying to have the work done?

Jumping to conclusions a wee bit there, Ron. This rattle is often indicative of a bad or worn throw out bearing. My E30 has the same 'issue' and is well loved. No issue with clutch operation. In fact, it's been like this since I bought the car 2 years ago.

He has a brand new clutch and flywheel but just hasn't got a round to installing it. Sounds like he's onto it.

• Like 2

Yeah its Steve's ex one, he was selling it the same time as i was selling mine. Very tidy car when he had it, don't like what this owner had done to the rims tho.

• Like 1

Would be good with original chrome grille and wheels back to correct colour.

Otherwise not bad at all.

This belongs to my Girlfriend's parent's neighbor's son, who was overseas and had the car in storage.
The neighbor came home as I was washing my e36 - I spied this e34 in their garage and immediately ran over and introduced myself.
It is absolutely immaculate.

• Like 1

Is it possible to talk to the previous owner who carried out the manual conversion? or is there a thread here on the car at all? Interested in buying.