Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

Looking at tyres, thinking Mich PS3 (17")

Hey lads,

Looking at getting a set of tyres soon, currently running Nitto Invos which I find very capable when pushed.

Looking at high performance road tyres, so been thinking of Michelin Pilot Sport 3s for my 17x8" rims

My folks car has these PS3s and it seems very capable on them (330i), quite similar grip on the open road to my Invos and only start to let go when really been pushed on sharper corners.

Anyone else had good experience on PS3s? Or found a better alternative? (Keep in mind Super sports are a no go being 18" plus)

Given my car has very crisp response with the sway bar-less hydraulic active suspension setup I want some thing that has a sporty stiff side wall and is good with the initial turn in response to coincide with the suspensions ability.

The other option I've read good things about are the RE003s.

Let me know your experience / thoughts! Cheers in advance.

Have PS3s on the CC, love them, even if the car is FWD. Grip levels are great and sound levels are good too. Highly recommended, but they are a bit pricey at the moment for me. I may be getting Momo Outrun M3s in the near future, Skyline drivers swear by them.

Im pretty impressed with my Hankook S1 Evo 2's. Although they ain't top tier i couldn't find anything better in 245/45R18 for less than $300. BMW uses them on a number of models so can't be too bad.

• Like 1