Sign in to follow this  
e30timmy

e30 roof spoiler

I heard you can use a mark 3 golf roof spoiler on a e30 just wondering if any has done this before or knows if its true

Yep, seen it in NZ. Trying to find a spoiler is the hard part... If you find an extra one Ill be first in line!

It doesn't exactly fit nicely. I have one, although not installed, and on the facelift rear window atleast it doesn't sit flush and isn't quite long enough leaving about a 1-2cm gap either side, which you can fill in with black sealant i suppose, but if you dont and stand by the passenger doors you can see through the gap between the spoiler / rear glass.

I haven't really had a good crack at installing it though, maybe another day.

Found mine in pick-a-part for 30 bucks btw, so don't buy into those folks selling them for 100+ on bmw parts pages, also tried wreckers on trademe and got told 40 bucks but didn't want to deal with shipping, so they are out there.

Yea i just got mine today and see what you mean about it being to short and the shape of it being wrong so it won't sit flush.

Sent from my SM-G530MU using Tapatalk