Sign in to follow this  
GIantic010

Vinyl options in Christchurch

I've trawled through a few pages of this forum, and done a few Google searches, in relation to "removing the wood" from the interior trim of my E39.

I don't seem to be none the wiser on topic.

Can anyone point me to a sight so I can easily explore my options?

Edited by GIantic010

Carfolio do it, remove the parts and send them up, pretty sure I saw this on the website as well

Carfolio do it, remove the parts and send them up, pretty sure I saw this on the website as well

Cheers, I saw this.

I was thinking about having a go at it myself so I was looking at the likes of 3M, but I couldn't find pictures of the colours, so find it hard to imagine

there wont be any pics on this forum.. try a google search or just other forums from the states for more pictures.

vinyl wrapping them is easy enough with patience and good vinyl. buy extra incase you mess up but its not permanent damage so you have room for error here and there.

came across this awesome link on a google search

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769012

Edited by QUBE
  • Like 1

there wont be any pics on this forum.. try a google search or just other forums from the states for more pictures.

vinyl wrapping them is easy enough with patience and good vinyl. buy extra incase you mess up but its not permanent damage so you have room for error here and there.

came across this awesome link on a google search

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769012

Cheers Qube. That's really useful! I like the idea of "piano black", more of a minimalist look.

Not only I have wood to burn but there are some cracks I would like to cover, and my gauge surround is broken. It would good to hide any repair jobs.

post-53428-0-80312600-1465532397_thumb.j

Edited by GIantic010