Sign in to follow this  
qube

Sometimes, factory option is best.

Just fitted a set of Style 193's to the E91 Touring.

The original Style 194's were fine but wanted to go a bit bigger to 18s and these just finish off the nice factory look.

post-3185-0-52547800-1465613334_thumb.jp

post-3185-0-15048500-1465613342_thumb.jp

So the style 194's will be up for sale if anyone is interested. Also I am looking for a spare one of these if anyone has one lying around. Either one front or one rear doesnt matter.

Cheers

• Like 2

guys, 194s are easy to keep clean.  I purchased an Auto Glym Hi Tech wheel brush from BarryN of this parish, they are the bomb.  Recommended.  

Hi-Tech-Wheel-Brush.png?1363960192

Stiff yet soft (no stretching), durable, and gets into the tight spots.  Last for years, too.  Quality.

• Like 1

Just now, Olaf said:

guys, 194s are easy to keep clean.  I purchased an Auto Glym Hi Tech wheel brush from BarryN of this parish, they are the bomb.  Recommended.  

Hi-Tech-Wheel-Brush.png?1363960192

Stiff yet soft (no stretching), durable, and gets into the tight spots.  Last for years, too.  Quality.

Need one of these, cheers will get. :)

• Like 1

I knew I needed a new brush, this has far exceeded my expectations.   Barry's own one has been used for professional detailing for years and is still looking good.  Not cheap, though in my humble opinion, worth the money.

• Like 1