Sign in to follow this  
michhod

Whats it worth?...

Toying with the idea of selling my beloved E34 540i. Its red, has a 6 speed factory manual, travelled 173+ ks. ... Wanting top dollar due to the heritage ... $10000...

post-48994-0-43895400-1466012243.jpg

post-48994-0-01954800-1466012373.jpg

post-48994-0-76308500-1466012499.jpg

Edited by michhod
  • Like 2

8-10k+ to the right buyer (with service history) for sure, the wheels don't help it's cause.

• Like 6

I hate that awesome stuff like this ALWAYS comes up for sale just after you buy a car.

I forget his name, but there is another member on here that had trouble selling (and didnt sell) his E34 540i/6 that had some real nice mods for under 10k.

• Like 3

I hate that awesome stuff like this ALWAYS comes up for sale just after you buy a car.

I forget his name, but there is another member on here that had trouble selling (and didnt sell) his E34 540i/6 that had some real nice mods for under 10k.

MattA?

His has higher K's and isn't immaculate IIRC and he wasn't trying very hard to sell it at all :P

Edited by Rubix

yeah thats the one. Really like his one, but he took it off the market before i got my arse into gear. His had the mods that you really want, suspension, sways, LSD etc.

• Like 1

Blue-540i also had a great car.
Sadly, not been seen for a coupla years now. Nice bloke, had a really nice blue 540i (funny, that!) that hung around for ages.

Anyone want to buy an 07 MX5 so i can buy this E34? :P

yeah thats the one. Really like his one, but he took it off the market before i got my arse into gear. His had the mods that you really want, suspension, sways, LSD etc.

a factory 540 six speed will have all that std

well yeah of course itll have suspension and some swaybars.... most cars do.

but the red onewill have motorsprt suspension with uprated sways over std,and it already has a lsd,modding already done.

Doesn't have a LSD optioned unless someone had added one. Motorsport suspension would be tired if it hasn't been replaced or could of been replaced with anything. Unlikely to have bigger sway bars, ive only seen\heard of the M5's, real 540iS and some tourings with larger than the std 23mm F and 15mm R bars.