Sign in to follow this  
qube

FS: 2006 325i E91 M Sport Wagon

Hi Kyu, how long have you had it, how many k's in that time, and what servicing has been completed in that time?  I'm a wagon guy, have been thinking about a e90 330i saloon.  Would I regret buying your lower mileage e91 325i instead?  It seems like the more sensible option.

Oh, any warranty (eg Autosure) remaining?

It was imported 09/2015 and the guy who bought it got a company car straight after so I bought it from him. 73ks on the clock at import and when i bought it it was 73 or 74ks. So done about 6000kms in 10 months of ownership roughly. I did an oil and filter change recently under 1000kms ago and hasnt needed any other work. Car drives like it should and is in excellent condition.

The 2.5 will feel a bit underpowered compared to a 3L but in saying that, the car is still quick and lovely to drive. 

Imo, the wagon is miles better than the sedan, in looks and practicality. E90 sedans dont do it for me. 

Never bothered with mechanical warranty because it requires servicing at authorised service centres and i prefer to do my own oil change more frequently. Also dont think at 80ks anything major is going to go wrong so paying excess and the premium, could be money in pocket or be about the same to repair whatever does go wrong.

Anyway, happy to discuss if you wana give me a ring or PM.

Cheers

Have been eyeing up similar wagons for a couple weeks now, got interior pics?

sounds and looks good, Kyu.  I was hoping it was Monocoblau but sadly Schwartz won't pass muster with Mrs Olaf.  Damn - this was sounding really promising!

Just as a matter of interest, is it still on the original stereo, or has it been 'aftermarketed'?

GLWS #8 )

No worries olaf,

Original stereo. I only listen to radio or occasionally play songs off the AUX line but thats about it so no need to go aftermarket. factory works well for me. 

On ‎9‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 11:38 PM, Olaf said:

Oh, any warranty (eg Autosure) remaining?

Richard - you can attach a Vero (Autosure) MBI yourself thru Jono @MTF...

• Like 1

Did you happen to purchase a certain E36, or just new wheels? :P

• Like 1

Did the wof on this thing today. So bloody clean. Absolutely mint inside and out. Mechanically solid car. Brakes are absolutely perfect. Really wish I had a spare 15k..damn you house purchase

10 hours ago, Rubix said:

Did you happen to purchase a certain E36, or just new wheels? :P

Haha, no Dion. I am trying to reduce the number of cars, not increase them! I have my trusty E39 that I love too much.

10 hours ago, EUROHO said:

Did the wof on this thing today. So bloody clean. Absolutely mint inside and out. Mechanically solid car. Brakes are absolutely perfect. Really wish I had a spare 15k..damn you house purchase

Cheers SJ, its really a great car but as I said, E39 takes all my love so this needs a nice new owner to take care of it. 

Feel free to make any offers to anyone who is interested. Its a shame to leave it sitting here not being driven :(

7 hours ago, qube said:

Haha, no Dion. I am trying to reduce the number of cars, not increase them! I have my trusty E39 that I love too much.

Cheers SJ, its really a great car but as I said, E39 takes all my love so this needs a nice new owner to take care of it. 

Feel free to make any offers to anyone who is interested. Its a shame to leave it sitting here not being driven :(

10 k hahah ;) 

Love the car but the wheels do nothing for me.

What's the best price you can do minus the wheels?  I'd bring my own.

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 6:13 PM, qube said:

+ free servicing for life VIP card? 

Haha yes anything for you bud 

Will have to list on trademe if no interest on here. Pm me if interested. bump