Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

type iof ride im looking for

what would you expect to be paying for one?

good nick, low/er k's

upgrades / kit / engine etc?

lots i guess like 8-10k

but i aint spendin that much ill just try get one thats got a yuck interior and a bit of a yuk exteror (i.e peeling paint stone chips etc)

for a bout 3- 4k and redo a lot of things myself i think its the only way to get something right is to do it yourself

im not fussed about if its gopt a kit or mags or ne tihng the more standard it is the better .. i would even buy one if it didnt have wheels or a kit cos thats stuff im gunna do anyway but then again no wheels and now kit would seem a tad dodgy for my liking

yea but waiting a while and finding one with a real nice starting point is a hell of alot better than having to fix heaps of little things.. oh its the little things that are the asses in the end

now that i think about it , dats so true but im not just gunna go out and buy the first 325 i can find im gunna be lloking for a long time

sounds like a good plan to me :) gl

a yuk exteror (i.e peeling paint stone chips etc)

you think you can handle it but then once you have bought it every time you see your car you want to run and cry!

well i told my dad that i wanted a e30 to 'restore' it but i got other plans so he said that he knows some people who can sand prime and paint it etc so yea he will help pay 4 that so i guees i can live with it for a while until it gets painted

Guest Andrew

you think you can handle it but then once you have bought it every time you see your car you want to run and cry!
I can deal with it .. i don't give a toss lol.

I can deal with it .. i don't give a toss lol.
that bird that blew its load on your bonnet did andrew :P

Dont make me lauf! it hurts! i had my teeth pulled on wednesday as an excuse for a 6 day weekend to spend cleaning my car, thats dedication!

Dont make me lauf! it hurts! i had my teeth pulled on wednesday as an excuse for a 6 day weekend to spend cleaning my car, thats dedication!

i need 6 days to do mine how i like it... then it rains..

uggh.

i hate that game with the good lord

wow that happens to you too ? i thort it was only me that had that problem.

I learnt a good trick, wash your car infront of the garage and keep an eye on the sky so when it starts to rain you can quickly back it in, flip the bird at the sky and say really loudly "haha fuk u" ! then it stops raining and your all good again till next weekend.....

Guest MSBOND

haha blair you a washaholic, i thort it was funny wen my parents went hard out on your car getting that gum off and pahutakawa at hahei, i was like oh geese! :unsure:

haha it reall bites when you finish washing your car and then it rains... But whats even worse is when your car is clean and then some dropkick in a Hilux surf decided to do burnouts in the grass in front of you, messing up your otherwise clean car....

thats when you wait till he finishes burnouts and gets out his HI lux, tip it on it's side and say hahahaha ya stupid fukn car got dizzy and fel over, dick! i dont like people that do that either........

thats when you wait till he finishes burnouts and gets out his HI lux, tip it on it's side and say hahahaha ya stupid fukn car got dizzy and fel over, dick! i dont like people that do that either........

that would have been a good thing to do, but the problem is he stopped doing burnouts when i jumped on the horn, and got out of there as quickly as his pus diesel would take him... otherwise he would have been given the choice - pay for a car wash (not one of the servo ones eiter - they scratch cars) or end up a bit sore....

People like that need to learn respect - they may not care if they mess up their own ride - but when they do it to someone elses thats entirely different a...

yea some people hav no pride in the appaerance of their cars and treat others the ame its discusting i hate those type of people

haha dave thats funny, i have run out of carwash by the way i normally use turtlewax wash n wax, and polyglaze diamond finish polish, silicone spray for tires and armourall protectant for the interior. can anyone recomend any other products??