Sign in to follow this  
RedRocketTi

Fast compact roll call!

Im trying to find out how many E36 Ti's are out there in the wild in NZ that have had the larger M5x series motors dropped in?

I currently have mine as a daily with an M52B28 and know of 2 others with m52b28's on the road (From this forum). Also I know of 2 m52B28 track cars and one m54b30 track car. There was an M50b20 Ti on trademe a few years back. One question though is how many are actually out and about on the roads here in nz or hidden away in peoples garages!

Some Pics of my beast :D

jrxkgvl.jpg

Edited by RedRocketTi

my mate has one 328ti track car

just fitted my old supercharger kit to it the other week

very quick :)

some vids on youtube if you search 328ti pukekohe or Hampton etc

Jamez has done a full m3 conversion to his powered by the m3 evo s50b32 motor. Weve tuned the DME it so its putting down around another 30 more hp at the wheels than stock. way more mid range torque too. Group-N hybrid tune. Raise the RPM to 8k, removed vmax, adjusted vanos, anti-shake (road car dampening removed) adjusted fueling and timing + tons of other stuff.

• Like 1

and Steve KBs effort ... it now has an s54b32 in it. This was with the M52b28 in it.

My 328ti, bog standard M52B28, ZF 5 speed and 3.4 Z3 diff. M3 arms/kingpins etc, M3 brakes, yellow speed coilovers F&R

Photographs alright but will be the scruffiest looking one you will find, what with the peeling paint and non-colour matched bumpers, all the better for eating tidy Porsches with at the track!

951E58EF-029C-4F69-ACDB-9A658E30E789_zps

9042F35F-5CA7-4239-B05D-5ADD99DB8F32_zps

FC8E9822-0FB0-4CB4-8A59-75E8DF7BD3EB_zps

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 3

M54B30 vanos removed track car, will be on the market soon.

My 328ti, bog standard M52B28, ZF 5 speed and 3.4 Z3 diff. M3 arms/kingpins etc, M3 brakes, yellow speed coilovers F&R

Photographs alright but will be the scruffiest looking one you will find, what with the peeling paint and non-colour matched bumpers, all the better for eating tidy Porsches with at the track!

Just wait til mine becomes "fast". It'll make yours look like concourse material

Also if anyone wants a wake-up call to realise how fast their re-engined compact is, I can offer up a drive in my 316ti ;)

plus Allan's beast... (Tim325)

edit, well, his is an e46. more of the same really, only better!

Edited by Olaf