Sign in to follow this  
bawked

WTB Manual E46 M3

As there seems to be no factory manual e46 m3s on TM (that aren't sold already), I thought I would put up a post here to see if anyone was looking to put theirs on the market.

If anyone has one, please send a PM. Somewhere around the $30k mark seems to be the going price.

Looking for a quick purchase, I have the cash ready to go.

I noticed a white one in Tauranga with manual - listing 1112506942

I noticed a white one in Tauranga with manual - listing 1112506942

Yea, I contacted the owner. Its sold pending payment.... however that works haha

Ok, yes you never know. Sometimes when the buyer digs into finance + insurance the offer turns to custard. Good luck!

Certainly not many manuals that have been on Trademe in recent times in good condition. Good luck with your search! If you want to ask anything do to with the E46 M3 (issues to look out for, servicing costs, etc) feel free to fire me a messsge.

Pretty sure my old car is coming on the market soon, would love to have her back but no room anymore. Search my old posts which cover

Oil pump drive tabs inspection and crack test - new con rod bearings – solenoid joints re-solder - BMW chassis structural foam and reinforcement plates

AC Schnitzer coil over suspension and spacers front and rear - reupholstered drivers seat and white contract stitching - OEM short shifter and ZHP knob fitted.

Underside has been fully detailed including body colour paint, Car is in AKL - keep your eyes on TM

post-3258-0-96808100-1467881418.jpg

post-3258-0-94078300-1467882202.jpg

Pretty sure my old car is coming on the market soon, would love to have her back but no room anymore. Search my old posts which cover

Oil pump drive tabs inspection and crack test - new con rod bearings – solenoid joints re-solder - BMW chassis structural foam and reinforcement plates

AC Schnitzer coil over suspension and spacers front and rear - reupholstered drivers seat and white contract stitching - OEM short shifter and ZHP knob fitted.

Underside has been fully detailed including body colour paint, Car is in AKL - keep your eyes on TM

Central3,

Have you got the owners number, if so would you mind PMing me it? Rather than line TMs pocket, I would rather just contact the owner and come to some agreement. As long as the price is ball park market value of ofcourse.