Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

Another one.....? What's the deal haha

At least they have acknowledged it's not an M3 now..... still haven't edited the listing though...

The level of automotive ignorance out there these days is insane, can't believe some people don't even do the most bare basic research about what they own.

Only admitted he was wrong after me and another gave him some helpful advice on his Trademe listing though. The really sad part about this is sometimes it's a bloody dealer advertising a car as an M3. I have had more than a few emails telling me to mind my own business after pointing out their errors.

• Like 1

Only admitted he was wrong after me and another gave him some helpful advice on his Trademe listing though. The really sad part about this is sometimes it's a bloody dealer advertising a car as an M3. I have had more than a few emails telling me to mind my own business after pointing out their errors.

I was the "another". :D

...The really sad part about this is sometimes it's a bloody dealer advertising a car as an M3....

They are often the ones who sold the car to the guy who *thinks* it's an M3 (becausethe dealer told them it was). There are some good dealers, but a lot know less than most of the members on here, about *any* car!

The other peeve, is people who say the cambelt is done, but are clearly lying - because it has a chain :angry:

• Like 1