Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Max

FS E36 bits

I know a young kid who is parting out 2 x E36 318i's, he's a good kid to deal with and realistic with prices. There's not a lot left but I grabbed a couple of pics yesterday of a couple of things people on here might be interested in.

First pic of the mags, there's 3 of these. Second pic, unfortunately only one. All four have nearly brand new tyres on them.

Momo steering wheel complete with boss kit.

One complete tool kit - the rest of the tools (not in the picture) are in the boot.

If anyone's interested in anything shown or anything else, make an offer and I will get him to contact you - he's not a member on here. I've got a fair idea on what's left on both cars.

post-53186-0-31407400-1468714197_thumb.j

post-53186-0-75779900-1468714213_thumb.j

post-53186-0-20603000-1468714229_thumb.j

post-53186-0-07217500-1468714232_thumb.j

Do you mind sending him.my details. Richard - 021620633

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Has the wheel got momo stamped on it any where??

It looks like a cheap wheel with a mono button.

I'll pass them onto him tomorrow.

Has the wheel got momo stamped on it any where??

It looks like a cheap wheel with a mono button.

I'm not sure, will check with him tomorrow and let you know.

I'm all good. Just don't want some one selling or buying something incorrectly.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Hey, that's a completely fair call and you've asked a valid question, I agree too - didn't think to look for a stamping on it anywhere so will pay to check it before offering it as a genuine Momo item.

I've passed your number onto him earlier, hopefully he's gotten in touch and can help you out.

I keep running into people lol.....

Anyone interested in an E36 Coupe leather interior? Complete interior in full leather including door cards, I have been told it's reasonably tidy apart from one small rip in the drivers seat. I can get pics if anyone's interested.

Also have access to an E30 320i sedan, body is a bit rough but appears reasonably complete minus the gearbox, if anyone needs something let me know and I'll see if it's any good.

And there will be a Getrag manual conversion kit up for grabs shortly too, everything including pedals, clutch lines, tailshaft etc. if there's any interest in that.

All this stuff is advertised elsewhere, first in first served basis but thought I'd offer it here as well.

Whereabouts is he based, I could be interested the 3 x alloys but would like to see them in the flesh.

Whereabouts is he based, I could be interested the 3 x alloys but would like to see them in the flesh.

He's in Invercargill, I think he's had an offer on the 3 x alloys, I'm waiting to hear if they've gone yet or not.

7 minutes ago, Bikeage said:

Keen on manual conversion if it's for e36 and what's the interior like? Could be keen

E30 box and everything might be gone but know of another Getrag box that might be up for grabs shortly, will find out what bits he's got and let you know.