Sign in to follow this  
E36_Turbo

1996 M3 Evo - HellRot

Intake filter looks super dirty?

Was a members car, currently owned by a colleague here at work. Can assure you that it as been very well looked after.

being an owner of one of the 14 these are great cars....real wolf in sheep clothing.

Lol good to see im not the only one that had trouble taking photos of my Hellrot E36. Always looks bloody orange.

haha awesome another 1 of 14 NZ new M3 Evo sedans!! We should start a very small special club.

Someone has been playing with the tints and colours in lightroom or photoshop to get the red to pop instead of orange. Can tell in the engine bay shot that clarity was bumped way up (or HDR). 

Looks like e36 m3 prices have gone way up in the past year or two. I remember e36 m3s going for 12-14k, now tm shows 18-21 for an imported m3 and more for a nz new. Nice that the owner has kept the k's down on it (unlike mine :S)

Unfortunately it looks like it was washed with steel wool. :( Engine bay could do with a vacuum too!

I think if you're asking that sort of money for a 20 year old car it should be properly detailed before being photographed and advertised.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, M3AN said:

Unfortunately it looks like it was washed with steel wool. :( Engine bay could do with a vacuum too!

I think if you're asking that sort of money for a 20 year old car it should be properly detailed before being photographed and advertised.

With the amount of image correction on the photo set .. not sure why the seller decided to include that particular pic which showed the paint condition!  Especially since the rest of the photos were edited in such a way to remove that level of detail.