Sign in to follow this  
gjm

New forum software

All I'm saying is the crinkles can be worked out before it goes live. So nobody bitches about it being too light or dark because they can choose, same as we could before.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tawatech said:

All I'm saying is the crinkles can be worked out before it goes live. So nobody bitches about it being too light or dark because they can choose, same as we could before.

I understand what you're saying and I kind-of agree.

However, having gone through almost the exact same process a couple of months ago, upgrading another forum to exactly this software, I suspect that had we not decided to 'do it' we'd still be playing, tweaking and testing, trying new things (and this software has many new things!) in another couple of months time!

The new platform is particularly versatile (within reason). Give the guys some time - they're fitting this in around real life. :)

Any thread I click on with multiple pages takes me to the first page rather than the last current page of discussion

How do we go to the last page?

It's quite clunky having to go into the thread and then click again to get to the last page. 

Just click on the time stamp for the last post is easiest.

• Like 2

is there a way to navigate to the first unread post in a thread?I cant see it for looking.I would like to add my thanks to the "admins"

Edited by kiwi535

think clicking on the star or spot next to the post detail in the unread list takes you to the first unread post.

first.JPG

• Like 1

On 8/13/2016 at 11:30 AM, gjm said:

think clicking on the star or spot next to the post detail in the unread list takes you to the first unread post.

first.JPG

yep that does it!

Liking the new experience - I think it has a fresh, clean feel to it. Keep up the good work!!!

Hey guys can you check the avatar setting there appears to be no option to be able to change it. Signature is there but not avatar.

HI, you can edit it through your profile settings. I have highlighted the button on your existing avatar you can press to upload your new one.

weNGzUWpGBh2wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Cheers and done, Did not even notice it there.

Edited by presso