Sign in to follow this  
gjm

Stolen from Hokio Beach Road, Levin - wheels

13653234_10153805200463951_8229361743600

Ken Douglas of Automotion Motorsport Engineering writes:

"Hi every one just an ask out to keep a look out for these 4 wheels and tyres that were stolen in a burglary of my workshop down Hokio Beach Road last night. They took the wheels off a customers BMW race car that I was building and even had the cheek to use my tools to remove the wheels. They are rare and unique to BMW race wheels so if you see them around or if anyone tries to sell them to you please let me or the police know ASAP. Customer is obviously as disappointed as I am about the theft of the wheels and tyres. "

If you see or here of anyone trying to offload these - they're not unique, but not common - please let Ken know or send me a PM.

are they 18s?

E39 or E38 fitment?

I have asked. From the look of them, I was thinking possibly E39 fit 17s.

Hi guys, this is my car. The wheels are 17x8 et20 and 17x9 et26 style 32s. Front tires were 225/45 with a bit of camber wear and the rears were 235/45 that had blatantly been doing burnouts. Unsure on the brands of tires. Rims had a bit of curb damage and paint peeling.

Let me know if you hear of anything.

Cheers.