Sign in to follow this  
qube

FS: 2001 530i E39 M Sport Sedan NZ NEW

On 5/13/2017 at 4:45 PM, MD13 said:

using dads tm account (he pays the fees :ph34r:)

Annoyed with you. I'd have bought yours! :)

Edited by Gabe79
  • Like 1

Bit of a hard sell as people only want to buy the cheapest but fail to realise that there are always going to be some major costs to get it up to scratch!

Heaps spent on getting this car up to top condition mechanically and cosmetically and its worth every cent in my opinion to the right buyer.

Although I do need to sell im not that fussed if it doesnt haha.. still an awesome car and both me and my dad love driving it from time to time so it can just stay there as a spare car :)

• Like 4

I think you're nearly there.  This is the flip side of the 330i discussion that earned Colin his new @Young Thrash Driver Moniker.  

The market will always decide where the value lies, and whether your asking price overcomes their objections.  It's the assessment of condition, mileage, options, maintenance against price that is essential, and where the prospective buyer perceives balance or great value, cash comes.  Good quality maintenance makes the car more desirable though not always worth much more.

If I had spare change I'd buy your 530i, it looks like a great example for me as a daily commuter, and I'd not have any significant maintenance for the next year.

Hopefully you'll get some reasonable offers soon!

PS - it's a WHOLE LOT OF CAR for the money given people spend twice that on an 8 year old Japanese import Toyota/Nissan/Subaru  that has at least as much risk.  I'd take a late e39 with the M54 every time!  Esp. one that looks this cool.

Edited by Olaf
PS
  • Like 3

This is just a rip-off of "buy my Volvo" by PonyHans!

The Suzuki one is pretty cool though.

Edited by Olaf
Cool
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Olaf said:

This is just a rip-off of "buy my Volvo" by PonyHans!

The Suzuki one is pretty cool though.

"Fapcaps"

Congrats on the sale Kyu. Looked super tidy so someone should be a happy new owner!

• Like 3

Ditto!

• Like 1