Sign in to follow this  
nzodea

FS. 2003 E46 M3 NZ New 150,000KM - NOW SOLD

A NZ new E46 M3 SMG- good service history (18k till next service), all recalls up to date. 

No rust, no smoker 

Recent starter, alternator and battery. Running Hankook V12 - a bloody great tire for NZ. amazing dry and wet grip and not unbearable loud like michelin pilots. Less than 3k on them 

These are a great car. I love it. Makes a country drive so much fun. fly into corners, 2 - 3 changes down on the paddle shifters under braking and power out. Find myself driving to the coast for coffee - just because.  The sound of the S54 with the windows down though the buller gorge is to die for. 

I know some of you won't like the SMG but I love it. It's not like a torque converter automatic but it does the job. (the missus drives in auto mode, I drive it with the paddles only

Have two other M Cars. While this is the most used of them, the f'ed up roads in CHCH just aren't fair on it. So I brought a Prado for commuting. 

car is in great nick but it's not immaculate. Some stone chips on the nose, a bit of rash on the lower splitter from my driveway and the usual bit of curb rash. 

Sunroof needs the usual track clip replacement, which I have not got around to. 

Would consider trades and difference for an 1M, E30 M3, or Z3M Coupe or interesting BMW.

After $20K ono

give me a call if serious 021 337 946 Michael

DSC03232 (Large).JPG

DSC03236 (Large).JPG

DSC03246 (Large).JPG

DSC03240 (Large).JPG

DSC03248 (Large).JPG

DSC03231 (Large).JPG

Edited by nzodea
CAR SOLD
  • Like 1

Very nice indeed - but committed to enjoying my 'maintenance moneypits' for a while yet :) GLWS!