Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

Used E39 M5/E39 Parts For sale

IMG_2137.JPG

Frisbee/Automotive art. Free.

IMG_2130.JPG

E39 Board monitor. Comes with rare Titan line trim surrounding. Good working condition, all buttons work. $100

IMG_2132.JPG

2x E39 CD stackers. Both work but skipped over bumps. $15 ea

IMG_2133.JPG

Used E39 M5 clutch disc and pressure plate. Still some life left, or use to rebuild? SOLD.

IMG_2135.JPG

Used E39 M5 dual-mass fly wheel.Some radial play, not sure what is acceptable. No axial play though. SOLD.

Parts are all in Auckland. 

•  

Edited by BreakMyWindow

Will the board monitor work OK in my E39 2003 540i? Could be keen on the CD stacker too.

45 minutes ago, MrDevine said:

Will the board monitor work OK in my E39 2003 540i? Could be keen on the CD stacker too.

Depends if your car was originally spec'd with the board monitor option. If it was then ideally you'd want a 16:9 wide screen monitor but this would still work. 

2x E39 Sport seat lower plastic seat covers. The ones that usually break.

Passenger side is brand-new, Drivers side has one piece that is broken off, but can be easily glued back on and it will be secured like new.

Black in colour. $70 the lot or $30 each.

Identical to these :

47716_x800.jpg

1 hour ago, BreakMyWindow said:

Black in colour. $70 the lot or $30 each.

Good bulk discount that! ;)

Fwiw, the OEM fan on the wifes E39 530i with similar damage grenaded itself on the way home from Ohakune about a month ago. Might pay to bin it before someone else has a similar ballache :) fan grenade.JPG

10 hours ago, Ahmedsinc said:

Fwiw, the OEM fan on the wifes E39 530i with similar damage grenaded itself on the way home from Ohakune about a month ago. Might pay to bin it before someone else has a similar ballache :) fan grenade.JPG

Sure that wasn't attributed to the viscous coupling seizing in a locked state?

12 hours ago, BreakMyWindow said:

Sure that wasn't attributed to the viscous coupling seizing in a locked state?

New OEM coupling fitted along with full coolant hose refresh 6 weeks before I went on holiday. Original fan had a couple of tiny chips missing from the leading edge of 2 vanes, didn't think it would be a problem as the plastic wasn't outwardly showing any sign of degradation. Had a good look at the remnants of the hub after the fact & the plastic was browned out in the middle but still nice and black at the surface. Still unsure how I avoided taking any coolant hoses / sensor wiring out when it let go!

Not to mention a good dent in the hood.

15 hours ago, Ahmedsinc said:

New OEM coupling fitted along with full coolant hose refresh 6 weeks before I went on holiday. Original fan had a couple of tiny chips missing from the leading edge of 2 vanes, didn't think it would be a problem as the plastic wasn't outwardly showing any sign of degradation. Had a good look at the remnants of the hub after the fact & the plastic was browned out in the middle but still nice and black at the surface. Still unsure how I avoided taking any coolant hoses / sensor wiring out when it let go!

Fair enough hairy muff. Have edited the original post.

• Like 1