Sign in to follow this  
WYZEUP

#SOLD#

Hey guys,

another set of wheels has popped up that I'm really keen on but need to move these first.

16x8 et23

bmw style 5

all centre caps there in good condition, 2 wheels do have curbing, I have got some 205/50s that can go with them if wanting tyres.

$400 for wheels only

$600 for wheels and tyres

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by WYZEUP

Are your guards rolled at all to fit that offset on the E30? What front suspension are you running?  I would be keen but I'm a bit far from the tron.

The gaurds have been rolled to fit these wheels. 

With the 205/50 it needed to be raised a little in the rear but w a 195/50 the fit good

Im running e36 front suspension w Evo arms and srs concept bushes to make sure castor is correct

they can be shipped, is not a problem for me.

Edited by WYZEUP

Cheers I'm running E36 M3 brakes also so I really need to check they fit before I get them shipped anywhere.  Already purchased some 16's that didn't fit :( I'm not in a rush so I'll see how it goes.  GLWS

Sweet as man. They do fit with e36 m3 brakes, one of the only 16s that will fit with m3 brakes.

as this vehicle shows

So tempted to buy these wheels, just a little bit worried about tyre size availability for a 16" rim, as opposed to the wide range of sizes available on 17"

I would be looking to run these on the race car when I go to 5-Stud, does anyone have knowledge of the 16" rim sizes of semi-slicks / slicks and price comparison with 17s? sorry just being lazy and asking rather than looking.

Ideally I would be looking for a width greater than 205 as that is what am running on my 15" rims, so at least 215 if not 225? I do / will have the flared M3 guards to give extra clearance for the wider tyres and wheels.