Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Priorities

I'm really starting to feel why I bother coming here to help and support this community anymore. It's been a journey I have enjoyed to a large degree , but my priorities have changed with adult children and grandchildren. I also don't have the passion I once had and I enjoy more the lifestyle of motor homing in the Mercedes Motor Home. My project Compact is also for sale if anyone is interested and at this stage it's not going on Tardme. I also don't want to be insulted by lowball  offers by retards that I've had in the past. I feel I want to continue to help, but the passions not there anymore. Too many face book jokeys and google copy and paste experts who I'm not really interested in arguing with.

For those that don't know, sponsors on here , like myself pay a monthly fee to be here. We offer free advice and give discounts and sometimes we don't even get thanks for what we do. Iv'e met lots of great people here and quite a few other types of people I won't mention. It's been a great 10 year trip, but I'm unsure whether I'm interested in continuing

Kind regards to all of you out there

• Like 5

People know where to find you when they need a decent job done and done properly ;)

You could always drop the sponsor part, and just be one of us plebs, and start giving out advice that you heard in the Pub :lol:

• Like 1

Chin up Glenn.

More people appreciate you than you possibly realise.

I came to see you today, but you were probably down at the pub.

• Like 2

yes, I certainly appreciate what you do here, Glenn,  

When it comes to advice, you know what they say:  "you can lead a horse to water.... but you can't make it THINK."

button back a little, take it slower, hopefully the passion will return.  

best regards

Olaf

• Like 2

Glenn. I have valued your advice on E30 slave piston, pre-purchase checks, and especially your N42 warnings.

Enjoy your family time. 

I had a bad day yesterday- not work related I'm still recovering from pneumonia and my energy levels are quite low... and NO Nathan, I wasn't at the pub, never been there for years. Went home to sort out some wiring in the Motor Home after having a new satellite receiver fitted. They did a pretty good job but not to my standard. Next time you want to run me out of coolant Nathan, ring me first. I can do a better price than that for you.

Thanks for the kind words up there^^^^ guys. Appreciate that :thumbs-up:

I'll close this thread

• Like 10