Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Hybrid e46 330i. The modding starts

Josh... You honestly are going to have the best 2 BMW's in NZ

You are P.I.M.P

FTW - exhaust sounds badass.

I totally had you though on esmonde :D

Josh, when you get coilovers and wheels in/on can you please dump it right to the ground and take some photos? PLEASE!!

OMG those wheels are hot $ ??? lol hate to think. Thats a pretty large exhaust twin 2.5s? all the way through?

they are dual 2inch from the cats then 2 1/2 inch from the muffler (tips)... the SS stainless headers were going to cost 2k maybe something ill look at down the line but not sure.

beautiful mate, impressed, must show us the pics once the wheels are on. What you doing with your old ones ?

for sure .. its been about a year since i've done a proper photoshoot .. so ill do up some real nice topgear style images :)

FTW - exhaust sounds badass.

I totally had you though on esmonde :D

heheheh :D .. I haven't actually heard it from the outside yet .. might get brendon to drive it so I can have an audio perv :D

Josh, when you get coilovers and wheels in/on can you please dump it right to the ground and take some photos? PLEASE!!

Will do mang ... :D These coil overs drop anywhere from 30 to 75mm so should be aiight for a bit of joking around hehe ..

to all: thanks for the comments :)

Your car is going to look hot, hey can you dyno your car to see how much KW's it's got please?

Hey Josh

Did you get my PM?

Wayne

I did thanks, just replied.

Your car is going to look hot, hey can you dyno your car to see how much KW's it's got please?

The dyno result would be useless due to the ECU's learning computer unless I compared stock vs SS on the dyno.

however maybe we could all run a dyno day down at gav's HiVelocity dyno ?

Hell yeah!

Would be keen if reasonably priced. Want to run a base dyno.

LoL, thats probably a little far away for me to go for a dyno.

Any one in the local area want a dyno, i could arrange a dyno day down in Dunners, there will be just alittle charge only, as it's a close friend that owns a dyno.

Ah, just saw this thread...

Josh, I saw your car about a week ago coming out of a carpark, I was walking on the pavement and the nose poked out, from the front bumper at first I thought it was an M3 then I saw the wheels emerge and I knew it was your car! Was going to ask you what exhaust you had because I don't recall your exhaust being that deep a tone on the last drive. It sounds great. Kinda sad to see the wheels being changed since they were so unique but it looks like the new ones will be just as rare!