Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

M Parallels

Found a reasonable set of m pars from an e38 and had the idea of making a set of 8"s for the wagon and staggered 9/9.5s for the 8er. Sadly offset is a touch aggressive for the wagon. Shame, because they'd look awesome!!

Could probably make it work with camber and smaller tyres but then becomes expensive and possibly a bit too 'stance' for me.

Springs haven't settled in pic so it's lower than it looks.

image.jpeg

Edited by jeffbebe
  • Like 1

plus one, leave it like that. I like a good chunky tyre.

Hmmnn. That's the sort of impractical, stancey-sh*te I'm trying to avoid! haha

• Like 1

i think hes trying to show the widebody kit on an E36. its quite similar to an E30 M3 square fender look

• Like 2

^^^ the flares... its an AC schnitzer factory car that got the body every M3 but the E36 got. i couldn't find one with M-pars, cause, well its a schintzer. i just like the style of the body and it works for wide wheels.

Edited by glen.riley.1990

I didn't even notice the flares. They're quite subtle! Imagine that would cost a small fortune though and probably not available for a wagon. I don't think I could justify for my work hack.

Haven't purchased them yet. Would love the 9x9.5 staggered on the 8er but not a priority if I can't make a useable set of 8x8s for the wagon.

the things with the 18x8's off an E38 (same as the ones off an E31) is that it has a very low offset of only ET13 so its very difficult without going full stance/stretched tyres/camber/rolled or flared or widebody guards to fit them on an e36/46. 

I think yours are off the E34 isnt it Jooles? which means your 18x8's are ET20.