Sign in to follow this  
Apex Effects

e34 parts

Hey guys

long time no post as im up in vancouver now for the time being 

got me a tidy e34 525 sadly a busted gear box. 

looking to swap over to a 5 speed.

need a pedal box for a LHD e34 

cheers

Shaun

Hi Shaun,

Only RHD sets in stock.

2 hours ago, HELLBM said:

Hi Shaun,

Only RHD sets in stock.

Hey ray

bummer but thanks for letting me know

have a mate who had a LHD m5 parts car shell < I wonder if he still has the pedal box ??

or some mates that ordered in some manual kits from usa , ?? need to check on that one

otherwise just buy new pedals from bmw not that expensive I thought

hey Brent

if you cold check that be great. had been looking into what part numbers id need to get it new as most bmw parts sites show the brake pedal an the main bracket for my model but no clutch pedal

1 hour ago, Apex Effects said:

hey Brent

if you cold check that be great. had been looking into what part numbers id need to get it new as most bmw parts sites show the brake pedal an the main bracket for my model but no clutch pedal

http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E34-Sedan/Europe/525i-M50/L-M/browse/pedals/pedals_stop_light_switch/

4 hours ago, Apex Effects said:

so take these numbers to the dealer?

yes

There was an entire mint 525 manual here in DC for $500 the other day.  The shipping alone from NZ will cost you over $100.  There should be tons of the stuff in the US.

5 hours ago, Driftit said:

There was an entire mint 525 manual here in DC for $500 the other day.  The shipping alone from NZ will cost you over $100.  There should be tons of the stuff in the US.

been hunting on the r3v forums asked a few wreckers so far nothing every time i find a for sale thread the parts have already sold. 

Will keep a look out for you.  Though it is a long way from DC to VC.  Bimmerforums is a good place for market stuff too.

I am surprised you found something as old as an E34 in good condition up there though.  Was just in Ottawa and every old Bimmer I saw up there was full of rust.  Good score.

There is an S62 with 6speed for sale here for 6.5K btw ;)

5 hours ago, Driftit said:

Will keep a look out for you.  Though it is a long way from DC to VC.  Bimmerforums is a good place for market stuff too.

I am surprised you found something as old as an E34 in good condition up there though.  Was just in Ottawa and every old Bimmer I saw up there was full of rust.  Good score.

There is an S62 with 6speed for sale here for 6.5K btw ;)

hahaha nice once on the s62 drop

thanks for keeping a look out. ill look into bimmerforums. yea i was suprised too had a good look at a fair few and a few e30s. most e30s here have chronic rust on the rear inner arches and boot area( been there done that) and for 560 CAD i cant complain. Lazur blue engine runs good, needs a good clean up suspension and interior wise but nothing that cant be fixed. i did consider a e46 and e39 in my search but just could get away from the want for the body style of the e34/e30. there a few m5s up here too just out of my price bracket currently.  

I want to hunt down a nice late E34 M5 next year.  But I will look in the southern states where they don't salt the roads.  But also have some big trips planned so will see how it goes.  There are few really nice E34's, 21's, 2002's and E30's around my area in DC.  They are all worth a bit now though.  I was thinking an E46 or E39 for a daily too.  330i and 530/40's are less than 3k.  I even saw a E46 ZHP 2005 manual for $4500 the other day.  Best non M3 E46 you can get.

Spoiled for choice.

Also you may want to ask on the forums for any local wreckers or stateside wreckers that deal in older BMW's.  There are a few smaller NZ style ones around that run more on word of mouth than anything else.  But they are the ones that have the hard to find stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Driftit said:

I want to hunt down a nice late E34 M5 next year.  But I will look in the southern states where they don't salt the roads.  But also have some big trips planned so will see how it goes.  There are few really nice E34's, 21's, 2002's and E30's around my area in DC.  They are all worth a bit now though.  I was thinking an E46 or E39 for a daily too.  330i and 530/40's are less than 3k.  I even saw a E46 ZHP 2005 manual for $4500 the other day.  Best non M3 E46 you can get.

Spoiled for choice.

Also you may want to ask on the forums for any local wreckers or stateside wreckers that deal in older BMW's.  There are a few smaller NZ style ones around that run more on word of mouth than anything else.  But they are the ones that have the hard to find stuff.

will do thanks. 

also i see  listed under race car 535is turbo? in nz or state side?

It's in NZ.  In bits stored away.  Depending how I go with convincing the Mrs to stay here for longer I will look at shipping it here at some stage.  Otherwise I will just buy a seat in the Spec E30 or Spec E46 class they have here.  Raced the E34 a bit with its stock motor.  But got the need for speed.

• Like 1