nath

1984 320i coupe manual SOLD

1984 320i coupe (1983 build)

• Manual
  • Henna red
  • Power steering
  • new tyres
  • new cambelt and water pump
  • Seats almost unblemished, very slight wear on drivers seat but have had covers throughout previous and current ownership
  • new shock absorbers
  • No rust in sunroof
  • 163,000km (odo/tacho stopped there when I got her about 3 years ago, so add around 2000km to that which includes a couple of Kerikeri to Auckland trips, and the odd Sunday drive up north.
  • Owned by a friend since the mid 1980's then sold to me.
  • Drives like a dream, but let down by her paint which shows a history of bad resprays of odd panels. Will want a full paint job.
  • No major rust, completely absent in rear boot corner-wells and other usual places, but there is the odd dot from stone chips and also surface rust inside the bonnet(treated) which has also just been backed into and given a small dent by perhaps a ute. This cracked the paint as well.
  • Typewritten and signed letter from Colin Giltrap in the original owners manual/ service history stating that it is a demonstrator car not a rental as registered, which is a nice bit of history.

$4200

Car is located Kerikeri in my mother's garage, I am in Auckland.

2014-07-26 18.17.04.jpg

2014-07-26 18.17.25.jpg

2014-07-26 18.17.51.jpg

Edited by nath
  • Like 2

Not just yet, I'll see if I can get some taken and sent to me tomorrow. Beige cloth and beige carpets, manual windows and no radio. One small dash crack in usual corner. Currently has big sheepskin seat covers on.